Positano is a picturesque village nestled along the stunning Amalfi Coast in southern Italy. Known for its dramatic cliffside setting and pastel-colored buildings cascading down to the sparkling waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, Positano is often considered one of the most beautiful and romantic destinations in the world.
Why record here?
1. Explore The Square Visit this iconic palace, which dates back to the olden days.
2. Wander through William Faulkner's Home Talk a walk through traditional southern neighborhoods to see Rowan Oak and William Faulkner's "private world, in reality and imagination, and served as inspiration for much of his work for more than 40 years."
3. Shop local styles & eat + drink southern goodness This bustling shopping district is known for its fashion boutiques, cosmetic shops, delish food and bars.
4. Visit Square Books This iconic landmark "a general independent bookstore in three separate historic buildings (about 100 feet apart) on the town square of Oxford, Mississippi, widely known among readers as the hub of William Faulkner's "postage stamp of native soil," Yoknapatawpha."
5. Take a stroll along the Lamar Avenue: This traditional southern oasis offers a peaceful escape from the square's hustle and bustle.
1. Snackbar: "The brain child of Award-Winning Chef, John Currence, Snackbar is a Southern Brasserie that prides itself on using local Mississippi ingredients whenever possible. We are your place for the freshest raw oysters from around the country, artfully crafted cocktails, and fine internationally-inspired food cultivated by 2019 James Beard ‘Best Chef: South’, Vishwesh Bhatt. Come let Team Snackbar show you a truly memorable experience. Our door is open to all."
2. Taylor Grocery: A popular "off the beaten path" spot in Taylor, MS… a short drive from the Square known for fried catfish & live "pickin' & grinin'" music. Brown bag, and porch full of southern stories.
3. Ajax: Enjoy the experience of eating the round of southern flavors offered on their menu while sounded by regional artist, Lamar Sorento, and other southern vibes that has made this a local favorite for so many years!
4. Proud Larry's: Spicy sounds & authentic flavor. Their list of live music over the years will astound you!
5. City Grocery: A nutritious balcony of Oxford eclectic full of good vibes and spirits!
Recording & Studio Time +
Studio Rental Only
Send in Files
Quick Response to Submissions
No Change Fees
Select a different date free of charge.
Break up your payment into several installments.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Join a group of like-minded digital nomads working and traveling the world together. Get updates on new deals and discounts for every destination.